Sunday, November 22, 2009

Kim Kardashian: I Didn't Get a Nose Job or Lip Job


Kim Kardashian is laughing off Star magazine's claims that she got surgery to make her nose and lips smaller.

"Why would someone want smaller lips?! LOL" the reality star, 29, asks on her website.

Do you think these stars have had nose jobs?

She says that Star ran a "before" photo of her when she was "about 15 lbs heavier than the second photo! Your face always looks different when you lose weight, plus with the contouring on my nose it gives the illusion of a thinner nose. I actually think my nose looks smaller in the first pic than it does in the second. It's ridiculous... it's all about the makeup and the angle from which the photo was taken!"

She says that it's "no secret" that she contours her nose to make a "bump go away."

"I guess it's a compliment to my makeup artist that he does such a good job contouring my nose that it appears smaller," she adds. "But hey, Star mag thinks it looks smaller... yay! My dream come true, hahaha!"

No comments:

Post a Comment