Sunday, November 29, 2009

Kardashian glad to Tweeter her Weight Loss Success


Kim Kardashian has surprised fans by trimming the curves that helped to make her famous. According to online reports, the reality TV star has lost weight with the help of the weight loss product Quick Trim. A shot from a recent photoshoot was posted online showing a slimmer looking Kardashian.

Online news reports quote her as saying, “I finally feel I`ve reached my goal.” She made the decision to lose weight after a flap concerning photos of her which appeared on Complex magazine’s website. Quick Trim has yet to get approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

Kim Kardashian has revealed that she has reached her target weight.

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star posted a photograph of herself posing in a bikini on her Twitter account.

"Quick Trim photo shoot in Miami! I finally feel I've reached my goal!" she wrote.

She later added: "My goal was to tone up and lose a few [pounds]. Now it's just maintaining."

Kardashian recently thanked her new brother-in-law Lamar Odom for making sister Khloe the "happiest girl in the world" following their September wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment