Friday, February 12, 2010

She is not Engaged to Reggie Bush


I’ll admit, I don’t “Keep up with the Kardashians.” Outside of sex tapes, bikini shots, and general internet fodder I try to limit my exposure to them as much as possible.

But Reggie Bush does play football and the very butt-endowed Kim Kardashian is his girlfriend, so that makes the following news somewhat sports related.

Kardashian went on Joy Behar’s show last night on CNN and wanted to clear the air about the supposed bet Reggie Bush made with her. Apparently, this rumor has been floating around for weeks that Bush would propose if they won the Super Bowl. I’m pretty sure the rumor started with Kim K herself, but I don’t have any proof. She is the master of self-promotion though, just google “Ray J and Kim Kardashian” if you don’t believe me. Trust me, she was a nothing before that

The irony of Kardashian saying “been there, done that” in this clip is not lost here. Having seen her sex tape a number of times, I do agree, she’s “been there” and she’s “done that” mutliple times and multiple ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment