Saturday, February 20, 2010

Engagement Questions Are Getting Annoying


Just when you thought Scott Disick's drunken debauchery on last week's Keeping Up With Kardashians couldn't get any worse, wait until he crashes Kourtney's baby shower in the finale! TVGuide.com caught up with Kim Kardashian to get the scoop on how the new parents are faring, how she likes being an aunt and what question she hates having to answer.

TVGuide.com: What were you thinking when Scott showed up drunk at your birthday in last week's episode?

Kim Kardashian: I was just thinking, "Poor Kourtney. She has to deal with this when she's pregnant." It wasn't really about me and my birthday. We had this business meeting and dinner, and my mom worked so hard to get him a job. It was just a little bit frustrating to see all that just go down the drain.

TVGuide.com: Why do you think Scott and you mom butt heads so much?

Kardashian: I think she's seen Kourtney unhappy a little bit, so she just wants the best for her. And when Kourtney is happy and things are better, my mom just holds a grudge and can't get over it. That can be tough in a relationship. Obviously, your family is important and you want them to like the person you're with. Scott's young. Kourtney's five years older than him, so I think it's just his age.

TVGuide.com: Kourtney seemed to be done with Scott at the end of episode. How are things now?

Kardashian: They're trying to make it work for the family. Scott's grown up a lot and this baby has changed him for the better. I would say they've learned a lot from all of their experiences together.

TVGuide.com: So what can we expect during the finale?
Kardashian: You'll see Kourtney's baby shower, and Scott will crash the baby shower. And then you see the birth of Mason, which was amazing. We all were there.

TVGuide.com: How's life as an aunt?
Kardashian: It's amazing. But yesterday we were changing him and he pooped all over me and threw up on me. It was a tough day with him. He was fussy and crying, and he's usually the best baby. It was rare to see him cry.

TVGuide.com: With Khloe married, Kourtney a mother and people constantly asking you when you're going to get engaged, do you feel pressure about moving to the next step in your relationship?

Kardashian: I don't feel pressure; it's just getting annoying. We laugh it off and I guess it's kind of flattering people are rooting for us. I hope it would be a surprise. It will happen when it's ready for us. I think we're both in a really good relationship and having fun. I've been married before for four years. I got married at 19. I just don't want to make any more mistakes and want to take my time with it.

TVGuide.com: What other projects do you have coming up?
Kardashian: I have a fragrance that came out this month and is available exclusively at Sephora. And this Sunday, after the finale of Keeping Up, is a new special I'm producing called The SPINdustry. It's a behind-the-scenes look at PR and celebrity branding, and it follows a PR firm called Command PR. They throw events and get press for parties and every episode will have a different celebrity featured. I really liked being behind the camera, sharing my ideas and seeing it all come to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment