Saturday, May 1, 2010

Justin Bieber having a Crush On Kim Kardashian

Roberta:

Justin Bieber has admitted his crush on reality TV star Kim Kardashian, but it’s just a shame for him that she doesn’t feel the same!

Despite having 13 years between them, he said that she’s not too old for him. In fact, the singer said he would go as old as 40, but not a day over. He said, “Anything above 40 is a little too old for me. I just look for a girl who is funny and has nice eyes and a smile.”

When speaking of his crush, Kim, he added, “I think she’s cute. And, no, she’s not too old for me.”

Before you think it’s going to get all Ashton and Demi over here, Kim said she’ll hook him up with her baby sister, Kendall Jenner.

Kim took to her official blog to say this:

I think I found a boyfriend for Kendall! Well, MTV did, LOL. MTV chose their top five girls who they think would make good girlfriends for Justin Bieber and Kendall was one of them. I’m all for it… I think he is just the cutest thing. He seems like a really driven and focused kid, just like Kendall, and they would make an adorable couple… although isn’t he kind of short? Kendall might tower over him since she’s taller than all of us! But what do you say, Kendall… should we make this happen!? haha.

Who would you set Justin up with, given the opportunity to play matchmaker? Or would you keep him for yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment