Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kim bares all for Harper's Bazaar


She says she regrets her Playboy pose in 2007, but Kim Kardashian sends another shocker by baring all for the latest cover of Harper's Bazaar.

According to the reality TV star, she did Playboy because her mother told her to - as "a good way" to promote their TV show, Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

"'Go for it,' my mother said,'" Kim told the women's magazine. "'They might never ask you again. Our show isn't on the air yet. No one knows who you are. Do it and you'll have these beautiful pictures to look at when you're my age.' "

"I'm sorry I did Playboy. I was uncomfortable."

Strangely, the 29-year-old socialite admits she feels more comfortable with the naked shoot for Harper's Bazaar.

"It's definitely scary, but it's very liberating. I think the message is embrace your curves and who you are. I feel proud if young girls look up to me and say, 'I'm curvy and proud of it now.'"

"I might have a little bit of cellulite. I might not be toned everywhere. I might struggle in this area or that."

- Bang! Extranet

No comments:

Post a Comment