Saturday, March 6, 2010

Kim is back in Bikini


As she once again showcases the curves which brought her fame, Kim Kardashian spoke of the joys of being a reality TV star.

The 29-year-old, who recently lost more than half a stone, features in a sultry photoshoot in lad's mag FHM this month.

And male fans will be pleased to see her back in a bikini.

Recently she has been devoting much of her time to her TV project, Keeping Up With The Kardashians. But, as she explains, it's a labour of love.

She appears alongside her American footballer boyfriend Reggie Bush, her sisters, Kourtney and Khloe and is obviously happy with her lot.

"I couldn't have a better job in the entire world," she told the magazine, "I mean, it's my job to film a TV show with my family."

"I get paid to get up and live my normal life."

She did enjoy taking time out, however, to shoot these pictures in South Africa for the FHM team, despite the temperature.

Kim said: "It was magical!"

"But it was freezing! I'd love to go back to South Africa when it's sunny."

And she was also happy to discuss her relatively new body shape.

"I love my curves," she said. "Being super skinny just isn't attractive to me."

But the star also admits she works hard to keep her body in shape: "I do spend a lot of time in the gym and I love doing squats."

"I take a chair into my bedroom and squat until my bum hits it."

"And when it does, I know that's as low as I need to go."

-- Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment