Sunday, January 3, 2010

Kim Kardashian — Living it up in Sin City!


Kim, 29, recently recalled her highlights of 2009.

“My highlight was Kourtney having her baby and Khloe getting married. I can’t choose. They’re both equal,” the Keeping Up With The Kardashians reality TV star told People magazine. “I think they’ve both grown up so much.”

Kim also revealed her plans for 2010.

The star says her goal is to focus on her career, specifically producing television. “That’s something I really want to do next,” she said. “I want to be outside my box and try different things.”

Kim Kardashian

Kim recently revealed that she and her sisters didn’t expect to become famous.

“I don’t think we ever thought of being in the entertainment business,” she said.

“I don’t think we ever thought of being in the entertainment business.

“We started having our clothing stores six years before the show and we’ve always been really fashion-oriented.

“The show opportunity just happened and we’re just having so much fun.”

No comments:

Post a Comment